Top 50 Agent per Wall Street Journal
# 1 Agent Santa Clara County 2003-2014 YTD, Total Sales
Over $1.5 Billion Sold!
- #1 Agent total sales in office for 1990-2014 YTD!
- # 1 Agent in Saratoga 2000-2014 YTD, total sales
- # 1 Agent, total volume office sales 1990-2013 - located at 12029 Saratoga-Sunnyvale Rd, Saratoga
- Office in top 10 in the U.S. for total sales volume, each of the last 6 years
- Negotiated over 1000 offers
- Thorough knowledge of local market
- Extensive estate experience
- Effective Seller's Marketing Plan
- Specialist in the Saratoga, Monte Sereno, Los Gatos and Cupertino areas
- Top Producer with the most effective firm, with the largest market share on the Peninsula
- Creative problem solver
- Extensive experience in all price ranges
- Strong staff support with comprehensive real estate and business experience, providing coverage 7 days a week
- Bill and his wife Diane have lived in Saratoga for over 25 years and have two daughters.
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- As a full-time Real Estate Professional, Bill strives to provide you with the very highest level of service and communication. He will keep you abreast of changes in the marketplace as they occur, and will keep you informed on every detail of your transaction.
- From beginning to end, he will strive to be available to you, and guide you to a successful and satisfying conclusion to your home sale or purchase.
|At what point are negotiations binding? |
You will have a binding contract if the seller, upon receiving your written offer, signs an acceptance just as it stands, unconditionally. The offer becomes a firm contract as soon as the signed, unchanged offer is delivered to you or me, your agent. If the offer is rejected, that’s that and the sellers cannot change their minds and hold you to it.
More Buyer Information
More Seller Information
More Moving Tips
|Preparing To Sell Your Home: Take a Tour|
Take yourself on a tour of your own home. Start on one end and work your way through the house. More than likely you’ll see many previously undiscovered cluttered spaces and needed repairs that might turn off potential buyers.
More Seller Information
Search for property by entering an Address, Street, City, County, Zip Code, or Listing ID below.